Alexandria, VA has a lot to offer. If you are considering moving and wondering if this city is for you, here are 6 reasons that make this city so great:
1. It’s a developing job market- Alexandria is consistently growing economically. It has been drawing big companies like Amazon and many high-tech corporations.
2. Alexandria has many beautiful neighborhoods, but Old Town Alexandria really shines. It is located on the bank of the Potomac River and is one of the main cultural centers of Alexandria. It’s famous for its historical significance, its charming cobblestone streets and restaurants. Not only are you getting beauty but also lots of history and culture.
3. Easily accessible to DC- While it is an independent city, it is connected to both Arlington and DC, making it easy to go around the DMV.
4. It is an art hub- Alexandria is an artsy city with a collective of artists and art lovers. The Torpedo Factory Art Center is the city’s famous art collective housed in an old torpedo factory, but it’s not the only one. Alexandria is full of art galleries you can visit.
5. It is a nature’s lover's paradise- the Alexandria community has been highly ranked in the list of the nation’s healthiest communities. It is full of green spaces, biking trails and nature trails that allow you to feel immersed in nature without leaving the city.
6. Diversity- Alexandria is divided into neighborhoods that offer different experiences. Whether you are looking for a more urban feel, or suburb Alexandria has a neighborhood that will fit your needs. Its known for its versatility.
Alexandria is a great city to move into, with a competitive real estate market.
Reach out to find out how we can help you in your real estate journey.